The Saundersfoot and District Historical Society welcomes everyone to the meetings on the third Wednesday of each month from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm in the Regency Hall, Saundersfoot, SA69 9NG, with the programme of talks and visits starting in September.
THE PROGRAMME OF SPEAKERS AND EVENTS FOR 2016/17
- 21 Sept. Richard Davies ‘The Diamond Jubilee to Diamond Jubilee’
- 19th Oct. Anthony Ferrier ‘The geology of Saundersfoot and how it has affected its growth’
- 16th Nov. Simon Hancock ‘Witchcraft in 17c Pembrokeshire’
- 14th Dec. Christmas Party at Wisemans Bridge Inn
- 18th Jan. AGM and Tessa Pearson ‘Whatever happened to the 12 Apostles’
- 15th Feb. Howard Rudd ‘Lady Margaret Beaufort – Mother of the Tudor Dynasty’
- 15th Mar. Alan and Sally Haynes ‘History of the Sealed Knot Society’
- 19th Apr. David Dando ‘The Seas that launched a thousand dreams’
- 17th May. Visit to Aberglasny
- 21st Jun. Visit to Magpies Nest at Templeton followed by a meal at the Boar’s Head.
If you require any more information on a particular meeting. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any changes to this programme will be notified in the Press, on this website or at an earlier meeting.
Annual membership is £10 or £1.50 for each meeting for non-members to include tea & biscuits after each meeting.