The Saundersfoot and District Historical Society welcomes everyone to the meetings on the third Wednesday of each month from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm in the Regency Hall, Saundersfoot, SA69 9NG, with the programme of talks and visits starting in September.
THE PROGRAMME OF SPEAKERS AND EVENTS FOR 2017/18
- 20th Sept. David Glennister ‘A ramble through coastal villages in the early 1900s’
- 18th Oct. Dr Robert Llewellyn Davies, MBE ‘Slebech at Knights Hospitallers’
- 15th Nov. Mr. Rob Evans ‘Smuggling at Pwlldu’
- 13th Dec. Christmas Party at Wisemans Bridge Inn
- 17th Jan. AGM and Frank Harries ‘Through the years – a full life’
- 21st Feb. Dr Toby Driver ‘Exploring Climate Change in Pembrokeshire’
- 21st Mar. Mr. Edward Perkins ‘The story of Milford Haven’
- 18th Apr. Mr Howard Rudd ‘Sir William Marshall, The Greatest King in History’
- 17th May Thursday. Trip on the Gwilli Railway includes a talk and cream tea.
- June A get together with other Historical Groups, details to follow.
If you require any more information on a particular meeting. Please email: email@example.com
Any changes to this programme will be notified in the Press, on this website or at an earlier meeting.
Annual membership is £10 or £1.50 for each meeting for non-members to include tea & biscuits after each meeting.