The Saundersfoot and District Historical Society welcomes everyone to the meetings on the third Wednesday of each month from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm in the Regency Hall, Saundersfoot, SA69 9NG, with the programme of talks and visits starting in September.
THE PROGRAMME OF SPEAKERS AND EVENTS FOR 2019-20
- 18th Sept. Pat Strickson: ‘Time Stood Still in a Muddy Hole – Bomb Disposal in WW2’
- 16th Oct. Peter Neade: ‘Madagascar – The Welsh Connection’
- 20th Nov. Mary Baker: ‘Prehistoric Pembrokeshire’
- 11th Dec. Christmas Party at Wiseman’s Bridge Inn
- 15th Jan. AGM Followed by David Llewellyn: ‘Loveston Colliery Disaster’
- 19th Feb. David Glenester: ‘River Ritec through the Ages’
- 18th Mar. David Dando: ‘The Roaring Twenties’
- 15th Apr. Gary Davies: ‘Artefacts of Industrial Saundersfoot Revisited’
- 20th May Penally Village and the WW1 Trenches
- 17th June To be announced
If you require any more information on a particular meeting. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any changes to this programme will be notified in the Press, on this website or at an earlier meeting.
Annual membership is £12 or £2.00 for each meeting for non-members to include tea & biscuits after each meeting.