The Saundersfoot and District Historical Society welcomes everyone to the meetings on the third Wednesday of each month from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm in the Regency Hall, Saundersfoot, SA69 9NG, with the programme of talks and visits starting in September.
THE PROGRAMME OF SPEAKERS AND EVENTS FOR 2018/19
- 19th Sept. Helen John ‘National Botanic Garden Middleton: Paradise Regained’
- 17th Oct. Judith Barrows ‘Suffragettes’
- 21st Nov. Hugh Colley ‘Policing in Pembrokeshire’
- 19th Dec. Christmas Party
- 16th Jan. AGM and Gary Davies ‘Artifacts of Industrial Saundersfoot’
- 20th Feb. Dr Llewellyn Davies ‘In the Footsteps of Richard Fenton – An Historical Tour’
- 20th Mar. Pamela Hunt ‘Early 12th century Flemish Settlements in Pembrokeshire’
- 17th Apr. David James ‘Japan’s Connections with Pembrokeshire’
- 15th May Trip to Historic Llangwm (details to follow)
- 19th June Trip to Picton Castle
If you require any more information on a particular meeting. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any changes to this programme will be notified in the Press, on this website or at an earlier meeting.
Annual membership is £12 or £2.00 for each meeting for non-members to include tea & biscuits after each meeting.